Friday, September 09, 2005
Happy Friday
I have been so tired all week...I need to start going to bed earlier. Not much has been happening around here. Things are slowly finding their way into boxes. I hope it all fits in the stupid Uhaul trailer. Notre Dame and Michigan play tomorrow and we all know what that means for my house.

Jennifer got engaged over the weekend. She is a friend I met at my last job. She recently got back into mormonism. She met a guy two months ago, is now engaged and they are getting married in November. I really am happy for her and hope it all works out for the best. It IS fast but people still get arranged marriages in asia and they are doing well. My only hope is that the biological clock isn't a factor. Regardless, she will be a good wife and mother (haha probably soon!!) and that makes me happy knowing she is getting what she's always wanted and deserved.

Oh yes and Jennifer updated me on the lame former coworker, April. You remember, the one who would just not show up to work sometimes and call in sick every other week? She's pregnant again. Baby #3, daddy #3. The best part is, he doesn't even know! I think i might anonymously send her some condoms and a book about sex for dummies.

That's all I have for now! Later kiddos.


footer