Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Christine-1 Cat-0
So this morning I discovered how scared of cats I really am. In case you didn't know, not only do I HATE them with a passion but I'm also afraid they will claw me to little bits for no reason. When I opened the front door to take Stinky out to poo, there was a cat on the porch. It hissed at the sight of the dog and so I took her back inside.

I went back out to "shoo" it away but it wouldn't go!! I moved toward it and it got closer. I picked up my plant holder thingy and swung it at the cat and it just came back for more. I went back inside, a prisoner in my own apartment, because that damn cat wouldn't leave me alone. By this time, its doing its cat-wailing thing and it won't shut up. I don't want neighbors thinking I have a cat, let alone a loud annoying whiny cat.

Since cats don't like water... I filled up one of Evan's tall glasses with water and when I opened the front door the damn cat was RIGHTTHERE trying to push its way inside. I needed to leave at that time to go to the stupid DMV...but not if the stupid cat wouldn't let me out! With no other options available to spring me out of my prison, I opened the door a crack and dumped some water on its head, right there in the doorway. When it retreated a bit, I unleashed the whole cup on that unsuspecting feline. It was awesome!

The cat finally figured it out and went on its way, meanwhile doing its catty cry the whole time. It sulked off to pester somebody else. If it ever comes back i'll be ready with GALLONS of water and other unpleasantries. He'll probably round up some of his friends to take me down when I'm least expecting it but for today, I was the victor!!


footer