Sunday, February 12, 2006
Stuff n Things
I have an exam tomorrow for my Microbiology class. I'd like to think it will be easy but then again its been 3 years since I took a college exam and 5 years since I took a 200 level biology class. Wow the time flies! The TA is actually easier to understand than the professor...shhh she is practically my boss...so that helps. Maybe I can get some graduate student insight from him as well.

Shelley also gave me her realtor info so soon we will be getting in touch with him to find out what this place has in store for us. or better known as: how poor we're gonna be in 6 months.

I'm excited because my internet buddy is moving to a nearby town and she should be arriving any day now. After she is done unpacking and getting over the initial shock of our GORGEOUS february weather, hopefully we can hang out!

I'm still a little upset that Tara chose the vanity plates that she did for her little car. I'm a little upset that I didn't get a scarlett-hued toyota corolla too...they are awesome. but no regrets...i was too poor at the time i purchased "the little car" to have considered anything cooler. But i would have definitely gotten cooler vanity plates. for my suggestions to tara, venture on over to her blog. Sometime this week I will dedicate an entire post to Tara because she is getting ready to do her stint in Europe. I should also mention that I am accepting donations to the "Send Christine to Europe Fund" in hopes that i can visit Ms. T over there.


footer