Saturday, May 27, 2006
Paint Chips Galore
So i'm in the process of picking out paint colors. Sounds easy enough...right? wrong! So what I would like our bedroom wall to look like is this:





ahhh a peaceful blue gray.

I've been to Home Depot, Lowes, Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. Multiple times. I pick out the little chips I like and bring them home. I cut them out and tape them to the wall above our bed. Some look the same to me. Some I can't decide if I like or hate them. I can't decide how dark or light I want to pick. I am convinced that the paint from the can will look much different from the chip so my choices won't matter much anyway.

Too gray....too blue...too dark...too light. I can barely match my clothes. It's obvious my gift was not in the home decor department. I'm okay with that. As long as the paint store is okay with me coming back again and again for little jars of paint samples.


footer