Tuesday, May 30, 2006
So Pumped!
I used a roll of black and white film during our honeymoon at the Hotel Del Coronado...but I didn't develop it when we got back. As far as I know, Costco doesn't do B&W, so I was going to take it back to the camera store where I bought it from. Alas, I never did. And then we moved. The film got packed. Since we are packing again, I came across the questionable roll. Because it wasn't rewound all the way, I wasn't sure if it was an unused roll or THE roll.

I dropped it off at a local camera store on friday. And today I found out I have pictures on it! I get to pick up the prints on thursday. Hence the title, SO PUMPED!!!

Coronado is so beautiful. If you've never been there, I highly recommend a visit. Or you can drop by our house, because I will be framing some of them.

And Tara, no, they are not "those" kind of honeymoon pictures.


footer