Friday, August 04, 2006
Just a few questions, Ma'am.
Yesterday we met with some police officers regarding the incident mentioned below. They asked us some questions, gathered up our evidence and got our contact info. Today at work I got a message saying I needed to call Officer Anderson. Ok. I dial him up and he says he has a few questions for me. Personal questions. So they can contact me in case I don't stay employed there. Suuuure.

Officer Anderson: What's your birthday?
Me: August 26, 1981
Officer Anderson: What is your height and weight?

__confused pause__

Me: um, five-foot-five, a hundred and fifteen pounds. (blush)
Officer Anderson: It's okay to lie about that.
Me: But that really IS my height and weight. I don't see how this is relevant to anything...
Officer Anderson: It doesn't really matter. I have to fill in the blanks. They don't like empty spaces on these forms. What's your phone number?

At this point I feel like the next question will be "What movie do you want to see this weekend? Will you have my babies?" Luckily he was satisfied with a phone number and address. No I will not post that.

Maybe this is why I really try to avoid police.


footer