Monday, September 11, 2006
Long time no blog
I am still alive. Sorry I've been MIA. As if any of you care!

There has been a lot going on.

1. I turned 25. I had a long, profound post all planned out but due to the loss of internet connectivity on our home computer, those plans never came to fruition.
2. The sewer pipe crapped out (hehehehe I crack myself up! get it, "crap," GET it???)
3. The sewer pipe has been replaced. Yet I still have a big hole in my yard. And my wallet.
4. Heather got her house. A new house. And luckily she has plenty'o'room for me when my house falls apart again, which shouldn't be too far out in the future.

5. We visited some family.
6. We visited our college campus. Which is actually pretty nice now. Fancy new landscaping and library. I almost wrote my name on a brick but I was all out of Sharpies.


And without further eloquence, here are the sewer pictures:

This is "before.






Obviously "during." He didn't get quite all the way around
the first day. The pipe break is "behind" the tree.


A man and a shovel dug through all these roots.
No fancy machinery or sharp tools here!!


And there you have it.
smaller pipes = water main and irrigation lines.
Large black pipe at bottom = offending pipe.

We still have a hole in the front. The tree's days are numbered. Tune in for more information. Eventually.

Labels:



footer