Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Resolutions and whatnot
I don't really make resolutions. I prefer "goals" instead. Resolutions are meant to be broken. Goals can be a work in progress and failure along the way is okay. In honor of the New Year coming up I have decided upon the following goals to be accomplished sometime in the next 370 days.

  1. Pay off my car
  2. Remember to take my vitamins every day (this was my goal last year. meh!)
  3. Paint the kitchen cabinets and add some knobs
  4. Re-do the guest bathroom
  5. Un-pink the pink room
  6. Go to Europe
  7. Cease consumption of all caffeine and soda

About that last one: no, I'm not converting to Mormonism. Actually, I hardly ever drink caffeine as it is. I don't like the taste of coffee but I'll have an occasional caffeinated tea or Pepsi. But because I seldom have it, it makes me too jittery and I don't like it. Carbonated drinks, or SODA as we like to call it in the civilized world, don't seem to agree with my stomach.

Now that we're all intimately acquainted with my beverage limitations, I'd love to hear any of your goals for 2007.



footer