Thursday, November 30, 2006
Home Alone
The husband is out of town on business until saturday. It's kinda good, because I can loaf around and eat mac'n'cheese out of a box and nobody is going to hassle me for it.

It's bad because I'm unsupervised and I'm not quite sure if I can work the VCR to tape Scrubs, The Office AND Grey's Anatomy at the right times. Oh and he left his coat here and for some reason it's 27F and snowing in Dallas.

Speaking of snow, it's damn cold here too. It was about 50 yesterday and really windy. At night it has been in the 30's. I know, you all think that's weak. Come visit me in July and weak will have a whole new meaning to you. As Heather says, why are people who can't stand cold considered weaker than those who can't stand the heat?

and to Mist1, i tried to leave a comment on your blog and it never loaded the comment box. boo!


footer