Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Stinky's new hideout
So yesterday there was some thunder and lightning during the day. I had stinky out on the porch so she could eat her dinner but she was too freaked out to do it. She kept clawing at the door and i kept going out and smacking her on the nose because she knows she's not supposed to do that. But then I all of a sudden remember that she's deathly afraid of rain/thunder/lighting and a wave of guilt hits me so i let her in. Luckily she forgave me.

Later that night, i'm in bed asleep and a HUGE crack of thunder hits. I wake up thinking, "i bet stinky isn't going to like this very much." and sure enough, two seconds later she's doing the panic-claw at our bedroom door. I let her in because i know she will pace up and down the hall freaking out and shivering with fear if I don't. She immediately crammed herself under the bed and slept there last night.

We just finished unpacking our suitcases/bags and they are all stored under the bed. I'll have to re-arrange them again so there is ample room for Stink to hide out during the next storm.


footer