Saturday, December 10, 2005
i haven't posted updates in a while...i'm busy at work, then i got sick on friday, and we're going out of town to VEGAS tomorrow.

We got our tree!



















It's beautimous! I will have to hit the after-Christmas sales to get more lights because every light we own is on the tree. We'll need more to decorate a HOUSE next year!

We had to cut some branches off the bottom so it would fit in the stand. I used the branches to make a wreath. Eat your heart out, Martha Stewart:

















And about work: its a lot of hours. I'm learning new stuff. I feel dumber every day! My boss is really smart and was a stud even as an undergrad. My self-confidence in my scientific abilities plummets every day because I really know nothing. It makes me even more afraid to go to grad school for my masters... It really is a necessity if I want to move up in the world but DAMN it I don't know if I'm smart enough. I guess we'll see how much dumber I am a year from now and maybe that will help me decide.

We are driving to Las Vegas tomorrow to hang out with the cousins. Melissa and I can (hopefully) go shopping and Evan can (hopefully) win us some cash. It's a little colder in vegas than it is here...not too thrilled about that. Stinky met her new boarding kennel today...we'll see how freaked out she is when we pick her up in a few days. That's all I have for now. I can only breathe out of one nostril because i've been sick...i need to get better before we hit the Strip!


footer