Friday, September 29, 2006
Perpetuating Creative Avoidance
1. What does your headline mean? It used to be "With love from detroit" and that was not sarcastic at all. Then I moved to Phoenix. I like Phoenix; I'm feelin' the love.
2. Elaborate on your default photo: Apparently I liked eating cheese puffs topless as a small child.
3. What's your middle name[s]? Marie

4. What is your current relationship status? Married for 1 year and then some

5. What are you wearing right now? PJ pants and a button down shirt. They don't match at all.

6. What is your current problem? The large tree in my front yard

7. Who do you love the most? My husband

8. Who makes you most happy? Stinky the dog

9. Are you musically talented? Not at all. Doesn't stop me.

10. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? I'd buy real estate in CA

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be? I'd be Stinky the dog. She has it made in the shade.

12. Ever have a near-death experience? Not to my knowledge.

13. Can you dance? Sure...

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? The Killers - Andy, You're a Star

15. Who did you cut and paste this from? Ian

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you: Um I think Macaulay Culkin or Michael Jackson. Ew. Maybe Both. Double Ew.

17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property? Not until tomorrow.

18. Have you ever been in a fight? No but it would be cool if i was. and if i won.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience? Yes in a choir.

20. What attracts you to the opposite sex? Tall, dark and handsome.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't. I don't drink coffee. Or caffeine.

22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends? Not to my knowledge.

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? No. Only sober, sleepless ones.

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Unfortunately. Alanis Morissette. The only thing more embarassing than being told you look like her is to not know who she was (at the time).
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Sure.
26. Did you have braces? No but I wanted them BAD.
27. Are you comfortable with your height? One more piddly little inch and I'd be golden.
28. Do you consider yourself adventurous? Sure.
29. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish and Japanese. Ginko wa doku desuka?
30. What's your favorite smell? fresh cut grass, jasmine, sea salt & rain. But not together.


footer