Wednesday, March 22, 2006
How Average are You?
So I got Exam #2 back today in my Micro class. If you've forgotten, this is the class that kills my soul a little bit more 3x a week and I last discussed in February when I got back Exam #1.

The class was even more angry today. Before we found out the class average, the professor conveyed to us that we had done better than the first exam, although there was a group of students who did worse. Good, right? Hmm WRONG!

I will just say that I did better than the AVERAGE which was a whopping 55.2% (compared with our previous test average of 63.1%. I didn't even see averages quite that low in Organic Chemistry. Needless to say, the students are pissed, and rightfully so. The professor basically said that people didn't study AT ALL. Now how would he know if we studied or not if the whole class is basically failing together? I hope he curves it. I hope he never passes in front of my car on my way home too.


footer