Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Random
So I was on the phone with an old high school friend and I casually mentioned I was going out to dinner with Heather. She asks where I met her. I was honest and told this friend I met her online in a wedding/home forum type website and that she too had recently moved from Detroit to AZ. She then proceeded to make fun of me for meeting people on the internet.

Dear Friend,

Remember how you did online DATING more than once? Remember that second to last boyfriend you had...yep, the one you MET ONLINE and then LIED to your parents about where you met him? Yeah, go ahead and keep making fun of me. At least I've never slept with anyone from the internet!!!

Love,

Christine


Oh and here is a bonus: RE the Lingerie Superstore post from earlier.



















Sorry it's a bit uneven. I got caught at the light and actually had my camera in the bag. I whipped it out and clicked the shutter as the green light came on...Talent!!!!

PS i still wouldn't buy foundations from a place like that!!


footer