Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Blah Blah Blah
I don't have anything useful or funny to contribute today.

Except: My coworker swears she saw frost the other morning. Riiiiight.

I need to go see a doctor because I've developed a repetitive strain injury from pipeting too much at work.








I have 3 different pipetters that can suck up volumes from 1 ML to 0.25 microliters. They are all similar in that they make my wrist hurt because I use them all day long. They have a cool little eject button to get rid of dirty tips but that just adds to the strain.







People are always bitching about how biotech is all about making money & taking from the little people. I've even heard of people who truly believe we have the cure to cancer and we're keeping it hidden from the public. ::shaking my head:: Well people, here you have it; I am sacrificing my WRIST for the advancement of science. The next person to blame the downfall of all things sacred on science will be beat with my wrist brace.

And if I find out the lab next door to us has the cure for repetitive strain injuries they will incur a beating as well.


footer