Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Jealousy
Jealousy rears its ugly head every once in a while. I think everybody is susceptible to jealousy at one time or another in life. It's easy to be jealous of someone when you don't have the full picture. Whenever I catch myself becoming jealous, I ask myself if I would want to BE that person. The answer is always NO. Overall, I'm happy with who I am and where I am in life. Sure, there are things I'd like to accomplish and things I'd like to have. I am a realist; I'm only 25 and I have the rest of my life to figure things out and to acquire nice things. A lot of people in this world deserve better than they have; conversely, a lot of people have more than they deserve.

What is the point of this? I guess there isn't one. I suppose that in order to progress on with your life and have a positive effect on the world you need to be at peace with yourself and with other people. How you gonna win if you ain't right within?


footer