Monday, October 23, 2006
The Big Surprise
Now you see it:

Now you don't!


No more tree. Or bird poo. Or birds. Or nests. EVICTED!!!!!!!!

Seriously you guys are terrible guessers!!! Way off. No baby!!
Here are the in-progress pictures taken by my husband. By the way, he worked really hard at taking these and by stacking ALL THE WOOD by himself after they were done.






I take perverse pleasure in seeing this pic (above)









I was really worried that it would look bad after the tree was gone. But I think it looks much better. Now our Tres Sexy palms can have the front yard limelight all to themselves. I think they need a little recovery time too after being suffocated by that giant canopy.

By the way this is a GREAT way to start a neighborhood buzz because all the neighbors are nosey in their own ways and will wander over to see who/what/where/when/why & how the tree was taken down.

Labels:



footer