Thursday, October 26, 2006
Meh
So you guys aren't impressed by my tree story? Hmph. You have no idea how hard it is to find good tree people. I called 50 million different arborists/landscape companies. About 1 million of them called me back. 500,000 of them don't speak english. 300,000 of them were too expensive. Out of those remaining, 10 had full-coverage insurance. 1 had a good receptionist person and so they got the job.

We've been planning the tree take down for a long time now. But you don't care so I will quit my yapping.

On an unrelated note, I'm popping Advil like candy (Dr's orders) and wearing the biggest wrist brace of all time in hopes that I'll magically be cured in 1 week. Somehow I visualize myself in therapy. Physical therapy, people! And I get to spend $600 to get new pipets for myself at work. If all else fails, I guess I have to get into a new line of work. And I will be asking PhoenixHearse for the hookup because it looks like she has the sweetest job ever made.

Speaking of PhoenixHearse, who recently had her 100th post, I am approaching my 200th post the next time I decide to log on and spew my meaningless crap at you all. Don't worry, I'm not going to post 200 pictures of junk that is laying around my house. If you have anything you'd like to request, I will take that into consideration. I'm just lucky I got this far. This damn wrist brace keeps hitting random keys and messing with where my cursor is. It's like drunk typing, but not as fun.

Ta Ta for now kiddos!


footer